Monday, July 16, 2007

Beginnings

Take a deep breath.....Now dive in to a whole new world! This venture proves that you CAN teach an old dog (or in this case, semi-old) new tricks!

I have observed the world of blogging through my 20 something daughter and her friends for a while and find it amazing to read about their lives and adventures. They seem to communicate so well with each other and stay in touch in spite of the many miles they are apart.

I decided I wanted to be a part of the blogging world and use it to showcase the work that I do, have a place to post pictures of my grandkids and other things that are important to me!

So.......here goes.....the launch of By Faith Alone...the BLOG!

2 comments:

emily anna said...

Yeah! Another blog to add to the LONG list! I'm glad you are blogging Mom!

Leah said...

Hi Sara,
I am a follower of Emily's blog and went to ACU and majored in food and nutrition, so had several classes with her as well. Welcome to the blogging world! My husband and I live in Denver and love Colorado!!!